Job Roles and Descriptions
MedEdLeaders UK has developed nationally approved descriptions for recognised roles within postgraduate medical education.
Guides and Key Documents
MedEdLeaders UK has developed nationally approved documents and guides to assist you in your role as a postgraduate leader.
- Supporting Trainees a Guide for Supervisors
- Supporting Locally Employed Doctors across the UK
- Supporting Educators
- Guidance for teaching in online environments
- Clarification on roles of DME and Guardian of Safe working
- Five steps to promote inclusivity in Medical Education
- Returning to work after the death of a child – Click here for accompanying video
Shared documents approved by Trusts and organisations to share with our members.
- Physician Associate Policy – King’s College Hopsitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Physician Associate Policy – Epsom & St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust
- NCIC’s – Medical Directorate Development Faculty (MDDF): Creating & running a professional faculty for CESR, LED, IMG & SAS Support
- National Guidance on education and training with close family members