We champion improvements in postgraduate medical and dental education and its leadership with training, up to date information and policy advice across the UK.
Medical Education Leaders UK
(Formerly NACT UK)
We are a membership body, open to anyone in the UK’s four nations who plays any role in medical and dental education.
Our members include Leaders, from Deans and Directors to Tutors and Faculty Leads; Trainers, from Supervisors to Teachers and Trainers; Managers, from Program Managers to Deanery and LETB staff and Support Staff, including careers support units, coaches and mentors.
We are the UK’s leading source of practical educational ideas and advice, supporting our members to learn and share across specialities, regions and countries.
We are a registered charity, regulated by the Charity Commission – Charity No: 295172
- Professional development opportunities to improve training, organisational and leadership skills
- A network to learn from each other’s challenges and experiences
- A Library of tools, resources and up to date information to enhance your work
- A platform for members’ views, concerns and achievements, amplifying their voices at all national educational committees
We do this by:
- Representing members’ at all national educational committees (GMC, HEE, AoMRC, NHSE, Royal Colleges etc.)
- Conferences (two day Annual Spring Meeting and one day Winter Meeting)
- Special Interest groups (SAS Tutors, FP Directors, etc)
- Leadership in Medical Education courses (CorBLIME for those new to role and MorBLIME for established leaders)
- One day workshops focusing on specific topic areas
- Written guidance & documents
- Regular email updates
- Free online access to Clinical Teacher (ASME collaboration)
- Discussion groups and web-based forums for networking
- Annual Travelling Fellowship to USA