Be a part of something amazing
Attend our events and discuss your challenges with colleagues. Learn what other regions & counties are doing. Get some new ideas and reassurance from others. Meet like-minded educators also juggling both clinical and educational roles – be reassured, be re-energised, gain confidence and feel supported.
- Receive regular updates and information via the information cascade and web site
- Access the members section of the website where many useful resources can be found for local adaptation
- Attend meetings and training courses at discounted rates
- Be considered for election as a regional rep on our Council
- Receive our in-house newsletter “Clinical Tutor“
- Link to ASME’s “Clinical Teacher” electronically
- Apply for the NACT UK Travelling Fellowship to North Carolina
- Access to the annual Directory of Postgraduate Medical Centres
Soundbites on benefits of being a member:
“MedEdLeaders offers me an invaluable forum where I can benchmark and improve my practice as a DME – it’s a fantastic melting-pot of experience, energy and enthusiasm as well as a reassuring support network”.
“It is fantastic for my wellbeing and my professioal development to be part of this community of educators who can help you work out problems big and small by providing ideas, advice, signposting to resources and generally being on your side, a supportive team”.
“Med Ed Leaders UK has been a great opportunity to network with fellow leaders and share successes and frustrations. You can get a quick opinion from the hive mind which is an invaluable bank of experience and the membership educational training offer for leaders is really excellent and uniquely tailored to us as education leaders in healthcare”.
January to December 2023 is £195.20
(£173.00 + £22.20 VAT which is 20% on £111.00 the remainder is exempt).
Discounted rates available depending on number of members within one Hospital Trust. Discounted Membership is £109.00 (please email the office if you are unsure if you qualify for discounted membership)
Associate Membership is now available for any trainees or medical students at £35.00
If you have any queries about becoming a Member please email email@example.com
Membership is open to all Leaders in Medical Education and anyone with an interest in medical education
For trainees and students considering a future in medical educational leadership
For those part of a trust or member organisation only. You will need approval from your Medical Education Manager