Summary of workshop:
The Strategy and Change Management Day is a crucial component of the MorBLIME series, focusing on the development of a comprehensive education strategy for your areas of responsibility. This transformative session is tailored to equip you with the strategic acumen to craft a vision and steer change effectively within the medical education landscape.
Crafting a Compelling Educational Strategy
• Learn to articulate a clear vision for your area of responsibility that aligns with overarching institutional goals.
• Delve into defining your purpose and core values, ensuring they resonate through your strategic planning and actions.
• Formulate a unique value proposition that sets your educational strategy apart and meets the needs of your learners and stakeholders.
Setting the Course for Success
• Identify success indicators that will help you measure the effectiveness of your strategy and make data-informed adjustments.
• Prioritise key immediate actions to generate momentum and secure early wins in your strategic implementation.
• Develop a roadmap for mid to long-term strategy, ensuring sustainability and adaptability in an evolving educational environment.
Vision, Purpose, and Values in Action
• Engage in hands-on activities to draft a vision statement that captures the essence of your educational leadership.
• Workshop sessions to explore how your purpose and values can be operationalised into daily educational practices and decision-making.
Proposition and Success Indicators
• Craft a compelling value proposition that clearly communicates the benefits and distinctiveness of your educational offerings.
• Utilise real-world examples to understand how to establish and monitor success indicators effectively.
Immediate and Long-Term Strategic Planning
• Break down the process of immediate action planning, focusing on impactful steps that lead to significant educational improvements
Please note numbers are limited, we will confirm via email if you have a place, Payment must be made in advance of the course by BACS or invoice request. If we have reached capacity you will be advised via email that you have been placed on the waiting list.